About 3XG Enterprises

image43

Our Approach

We believe that in order to be a part of the 1% you must do what the other 99% isn't.  3XG looks for business opportunities and investments that are contrary to conventional methodology. Our projects consistently find us on the other side of popular opinion - and we like it that way.  

image44

Why 3XG?

3XG is a company that was built with the intent of establishing a legacy.  That's why we approach every project with a spirit of excellence that will allow our work to last for generations to come.   It is this philosophy that preserves the integrity of our business and has generated success for our company and its partners.

Our Team

image45

Principal

Lead Consultant

Principal

I've been an entrepreneur and business consultant for over 25 years and my goal is to ensure that we make the most out of every deal while keeping up to date on any changes in the market.

image46

Principal

Lead Consultant

Principal

I believe a successful business has great people at the heart of it. It's why we go to great lengths to make sure we have the best tools when it comes to building the most successful team possible.

image47

Lead Consultant

Lead Consultant

Lead Consultant

I've been an accountant and project manager for nearly 30 years and I know from experience that you don't have to be an expert in everything to start or re-energize a company. My passion is helping others succeed and seeing things done right.